It’s important to use the right tools and products to clean your car thoroughly in the interior as well as the exterior.
Here are some helpful tips to prepare your car for springtime:
- Use wax to protect the paint on your car, it’s helpful because the wax absorbs stains and small scratches before affecting the paint on your car.
- Make sure to take the time to vacuum all your carpets, seats, and use a narrow end extension to get into the cracks.
- Cleaning your auto glass is important because there is always grime and dirt that builds up. It’s best to use a non-ammonia glass cleaner with a dry soft cloth or crumpled newspapers.
- Most professionals recommend washing cars by hand to help you better inspect and get familiar with the car’s surfaces.
- For your tires, make sure they are cleaned before you clean and protect your car’s paint and to use a nonacid product.
With the warm weather approaching, it’s always a good idea to give your car a detailed clean and wash for the upcoming season!