It is important to practice caution on the road. Here are the top 4 driving tips for every season and driving situation:
- Drive Defensively
- Always keep a 2 second reaction time distance between you and the car in front of you. And make that a 4 second cushion in slippery or low visibility weather.
- Be aware of what other drivers around you are doing at all times.
- Drive Distraction Free
- All of your attention should be on the road. Avoid distracted driving, such as texting while driving or using your phone for any other reason while driving. Distracted driving is a leading cause
- Drive Alert
- Make sure you are well rested and have eaten a meal before taking a long drive.
- Take breaks from driving if you feel groggy or unfocused.
- Drive Safely
- Do not drink under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Keep your necessary items within reach.
- Don’t take your eyes off the road.
Carolina Windshield Centers has locations across North Carolina. Please contact us for more information about our windshield replacement services!